On 26th of May 2022 we hosted an interactive learning session at Giant Steps Co-design : the power of collaboration.
What did we do?
We have a fun, jam packed session for you today that is centred around having fun, learning by doing and aims to build your interest and curiosity around co-design and partnering.
- We shared a recap on co-design mindsets, principles ways to talk about Partnering
- Our consumer facilitations reflected on their experiences of collaboration
- We ran activities, with a buddy, as a table and as a room of 80+ people
- Get you motivated
- Bring some energy and inspiration
- Share real examples while elevating consumer voice
- Find ways that you could get stated early
Who facilitated the session?
In the spirit of co-design and collaboration, this session has been a partnership between this lovely group of consumers:
Safer Care Victoria staff and designers:
Our activities and resources
Get the Presentation slides as a PDF or as a PowerPoint
- View the presentation as a PDF
- Download the slides with notes
- Download the Giant Steps – Co-design mindsets and principles pamphlet
- Read the Partnering in healthcare framework
- Partnering in healthcare supporting tools
Download our Giant Steps Posters
- Squiggles and spirals: a model linking co-design and improvement science
- Blending science, art and heart – co-design NOW pilot